Join our MOVathon and give meaning to your miles. Simply commit to moving more (you'll choose your own timeframe and goals) and raise funds for your choice of 7 local charities. You'll make a difference in our community, and you'll make a difference in your health.
Your Own MOVband
“Our MOVathon gives everyone a
chance to make their miles matter.
Whether you're training for another
marathon or just starting a walking
program, your movement will have
more meaning when you participate
in our MOVathon.”
– Ralph Staph, Race Director
Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon
For a $35 registration fee, you'll get:
- +A MOVband activity monitor to track your daily moves and total distance
- +A personal fundraising page
- +The tools to share your page and get sponsors for your mileage
- +Plus, 10% of your registration fee goes directly to the Cleveland Marathon Charities
2. Start Moving
You can move anyway you’d like, whenever you’d like. You’ll stay accountable by measuring your activity with your MOVband.
We recommend setting a goal of 100 miles over 3 weeks, but you can choose any timeframe that’s right for you.
3. Get SponsorsWe’ll give you all the tools you need to make fundraising simple, including setting up a fundraising page that can be shared on social networks with a few clicks. No amount raised is too small!
We suggest starting with a fundraising goal of $100. That’s just $1 per mile!